✔︎ Prey Tracking
✔︎ Prey Protection
✔︎ Prey Full Suite
How do I get started?
Go to your Settings tab on your Control Panel, hit the Developer API button, and generate your unique API Key to start developing external integrations to your account and data.
You can also choose an expiration date, in order for you to revoke permissions.
What can I use the Prey API for?
In a nutshell, to read and write specific events that you’ll find next, without the need of logging in to your Control Panel.
- Account: Check your account details, get your automations, reports, devices, labels and users counts, and access the institution and settings details.
- Users: List all the Prey account users and get their information individually from your account. Check their names, roles, counts and IDs.
- Devices: Display your Prey account device list and access their data individually. You'll be able to get their operating systems, Prey client running, logged in user, the Wi-Fi network connection, hardware information, battery status, and device information related to automations, zones, labels, reports and loan process.
- Labels: Retrieve a list of your current active labels, their ID's and your assigned devices.
- Location History: You can also check up to one month of past locations of a device from your Prey's fleet.
- Control Zones: Access all your Prey account zones and get data from a particular one.
- Automations: Check your Prey account Automations and get data from a particular one.
- Mass Actions: List the Mass Actions created on your account and get individual data from them.
- Run an Alarm, Alert or Lock action.
- Change your devices status to Missing or Recovered.
- Create a label and assign one to a group of devices.
Where can I find the documentation?
Click here to go to the API's documentation platform.